Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Picture Backlog

Here are some photos of the past couple of days, starting with last Friday at Jake's birthday dinner that incidentally he cooked for me and my parents. It was awesome! Lightly battered salmon pieces and shrimp deep fried, also home made french fries deep fried. And steamed broccoli. Also some garlic butter shrimp. It was fantastic! My parents brought the cake. It was soooo good!



Hayden was so tired this day (Monday I think) that he fell asleep in the chair. I'm glad his retro little outfit was captured on camera. Those pants are hillarious! He looked like a beatnik from the 60s. If only his turtleneck had been black...

Sleeping Sage. Awww!

Today was our last midwife appointment. Sage will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. He weighs 10lbs 14oz, which means he's put on two pounds in three weeks! He had a slow start, losing and gaining and losing again, but he's sure making up for it. These pictures are of Buffy, my primary midwife. You'll note Sage is quite interested in the ceiling.

This is a shot of Sage's birth announcement at the Midwife's office. Also the other babies born in August are listed. I like the boy's name right after Sage.. Asher.

No comments: