Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Work VIsit

Today's adventures included a trip to show off Sage at work. I also had to bring in some forms to HR in order to receive the financial supplement they're providing for the first six months of my leave. What a trip! We got there at 12:45pm, right at my team's lunch time. I timed it like that so as to be the least disruptive on the floor. Aren't I a consciencious Team Leader? I thought so too. An hour and a half later we finally made it out, and we didn't even get to see the inbound people because Sage was starting to be fussy. It was really great to see my work friends again. I miss those guys! Too bad you can't go to work whenever you want to, still get paid, but do no work. Speaking of Steve Villeneuve.. HAHAHA! just kidding. I wonder who will read this and get that joke? Will Steve himself even read this? How will I ever know?

That's it for me for now. Take care, brush your hair.

No comments: