Sunday, October 29, 2006

Looking

While we were in Toronto, I discovered that Sage likes to lie on the floor and look at stuff. Sometimes he would be crying and inconsolable in arms, and when I would put him down about to change his bum, he would almost instantly be content. Fortunately for him, I happen to have just the thing for his amusment. When I set it up, Hayden was amused by it, and then later the kitten was amused by it as well. A very versatile toy indeed.

In this picture you can see his new move about to happen. He rolls onto his side by lifting his little leggies up into the air. Great for him, motor-skills-wise, scary for me who can no longer let him lie on the bed with absolute security. I do NOT want a repeat of Hayden's babyhood mishap when he squirmed off the bed and broke his arm when he was 7 months old.


And then in THIS picture, I think I can finally see myself in his features! FINALLY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really, cuz I thought from day 1 that he looks like you.

Doreen
a.k.a. Mindi's Mom