Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas #1

I tried to post this yesterday, but a scheduled service time-out on the blog server caused all my work to go unsaved. Drat rats phooey kablooey.

We had Jake's family Christmas yesterday morning, with all the presents that his sisters and gramma sent up with Linda and Scott. Hayden woke up and went into the living room and then was strangely quiet. I left the bedroom to see what he was doing, and he was just standing there staring at the tree and all the presents. Then he looked at me and broke out into a million mile smile. It was priceless.

The Presents

Hayden sees the presents

Hayden LIKES the presents

He likes them a lot
Hayden enjoys present #1 so much he is not interested in the others.
But eventually he understand there's more where that first one came from!
Nanna helps him open them up.
More presents!
Nanna and Pappy open their presents too.

Hayden and Sage in their matching outfits, just a small sample of what they received from their generous southern aunties! (sorry Cybil, Rhi and Erica, we don't know who sent what for some of the stuff, so thanks to all of you for everything!) And great job Daddy for getting both kids smiling in the same photo!
"Oh Wow!" My three boys. Aren't they cute?
Candy Cane Head
Linda shows off her beautiful angel.
An afternoon nap in her new shirt with one of Hayden's new friends.

This is an older photo from last week that was still on the camera. This was taken around midnight when we were going to bed, I went in to check on Hayden and he was down at the foot of his bed! Don't worry, he didn't fall off. I moved him back under the covers at the safe end of the bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whee! Looks like you guys had a great early holiday. I am definitely in the festive mood now. I spent yesterday decorating my new house! Awww!