Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Wednesday? Nope.

I thought today was Wednesday, then I signed on to blog and it said I hadn't posted since Sunday. That would make it 2 days in a row without blogging! Had it been that long? I didn't think it felt that long. Then I realized today is Tuesday, not Wednesday. That made me feel better.

I think I'm getting a cold. I've taken some vitamin C and given some to Hayden as well. I've got that icky back of the throat/nasal feeling you get right before a cold. Hopefully early detection will veer it off. Sage has been sneezing last night and today as well, so I think I musta caught it from him.

Mmmm I'm craving coffee and we only have a crappy kind that I don't like. Ok that was judgemental. We only have a kind that I don't like. If only Tim Horton's delivered. Jake's at work today with the car, otherwise I might consider loading the kids into the car and going to get me one. Maybe I'll just suffer through and drink the stuff we have, but add lots of cream and sugar.

I'm having a free-association blog today. Welcome to my mind! What else am I thinking of? Yesterday I learned on Surviving Motherhood (a tv show onTLC) that if your baby doesn't like tummy time, which Sage does not, you can roll a receiving blanket up and put it under his chest and it helps him push his head up. Eventually they get strong enough and you don't need to put the blanket there any more.

We don't have any ice-cream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like free-association blogging from the mind of Jennifer. Keep it up.
I also like ice cream.
And I wish I had some.