Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wee Sir Laughs-a-lot

Sage has started laughing! It's extremely cute. Last night he was in his pod just after his before-bed-feeding and started cooing and laughing away at whatever it was that was tickling his fancy. Jake and I were just trying to settle down to sleep, but we kept bursting out laughing when he'd do his little laughs and squeals. He'll be three months old tomorrow! Time has flown by. Next Tuesday the Health Nurse is coming over so we'll get an accurate weight and length. I should try to locate some of Hayden's progress reports so we can compare, but I'm sure Sage is bigger than Hayden was at this age.

I BOUGHT THE CUTEST COAT FOR HIM THE OTHER DAY!!! It was only $14.50 at Children's Place, not even on sale! I couldn't believe it was so reasonably priced. He's really upset right now or else I would rush right over and put it on him and photograph it for you so y'all can see. I'll do that tomorrow :o) I also got a little red neck-tie for Hayden with a few tiny snowmen skiing down the slopes. I'll get him a white dress shirt and that'll be his Christmas outfit.

In other news, JAKE'S PARENTS ARE COMING TO VISIT!!! For the first time in three and a half years, some of Jake's family are able to come up. The reason they're coming, besides seeing us of course, is to drive Jake's Gramma's car up here, which we are buying from her. It's a four door! It has a trunk! It's old, but only has 55,000 miles on it. It's an '88 Chevy Celebrity. Linda and Scott (mom and step-dad) will be flying back to Pittsburgh, since flights right now to that city are very reasonable. They'll be here probably Tuesday November 28th, and then staying till Saturday. I'll be driving them to Toronto for their 1:45pm flight. I am so excited to see them again, and to introduce them to Sage, and to show them both of Sudbury's sights. And this close to Christmas, I'm so glad Jake will be able to see them and share some of the season with them. Good thing our tree is already up!

1 comment:

Hussicots said...

N.B. Please make sure to read the line about Hayden's neck tie as being a "red neck-tie", and not a "Red-Neck tie".