Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Elora

Elora didn't get much camera time on my part because I wasn't allowed into the nursery. My dad was tho, cuz he's the Grampa. Here's a picture he forwarded to me of little Elora just before she gets fed by her mommy. She had to have a feeding tube for the first few days, but I was informed today she ripped it out herself, and now can suckle a bottle! Carol's pumping like mad trying to get her milk to come in, so they can get off the formula. One step at a time, hopefully ending up with each of them breastfeeding at the same time. While we're wishing, let's wish that they both eat really quickly. So to sum up our optimal wish for Carol: simultaneous twin feedings lasting 20 minutes, with 2.5 hours in between of baby sleep so she can have a shower whenever she wants, eat whenever she wants, and make peanut butter sandwiches for Anya whenever she wants.


k I'm off topic. Here's Elora!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eyes wide and ready for action! Go Elora Go!