Monday, February 26, 2007

Home From North Bay

So I'm home, and my birthday is in 25 minutes. Here's some of the photos I took of the Szabbies. They're all pretty cute, I must say!

Me and the Twins. I forget who's who. I think I'm the tall one.
I think Dhara is on the left, Elora on the right.
Here Anya's peeking in at the "tiny babies" as she calls them.
BJ helping Anya put the soother in one of her sisters' mouths.
The cake I made! Parents, note the crystal platter is the one you gave them for Christmas. I was just going to put sprinkles all over, but Carol suggested I create a design and helped me place the sprinkles. We called it a Galaxy Nebula Cake.
Szabbie girls all lined up.
Szabbies ona Couch
I found a new feature on my camera: the extreme close-up. Subject at hand at the time: Anya's leftover breakfast.
Elora on the left, Dhara on the right, catching some jaundice-reducing sunshine. Sage often sleeps with his arms up how Dhara's doing it. So cute! Remember when YOUR arms didn't reach the top of your head?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

I must say, I really like the shot of Rice Krispies you took. I made it my desktop. :)

Love
Carol

Anonymous said...

Actually no, I don't remember when my arms didn't reach the top of my head! LOL I like the extreme close-up feature on the camera. You're going to have to use that one more often.

I love the pic of Anya peeking in at the 'tiny babies'!! I didn't even SEE her there at first. LMAO

Oh, and PS ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!