Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mommy Update

She was a little better today. I didn't cry at all when I went to go see her. I think because I was more prepared with what to expect when I got there. It helped too that she was having a good day. I did tear up tho when I told her about the people who'd sent their love and get-well wishes. She really thanked me for telling her. Especially her longtime friend Carla. Hayden and I made some artwork with love messages to put on her walls, which she loved. Carol, BJ, Dhara, and Elora came to Sudbury yesterday and are leaving tomorrow, so Carol saw her this morning and I believe is going to see her again tomorrow before they leave town. (Anya is in Toronto visiting her Nanny.)

Thanks to all of you for sending your get-well thoughts. Don't stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear your Mom had a better day. I'm glad you and Carol are able to be there for her and each other.
love to all
Doreen