Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Job

Well I started work yesterday! I worked 9-12. I had to read 2 big binders, and I didn't finish the second one. Hopefully I'll finish it quickly tomorrow (6-9) and then start learning how to serve customers and work the cash register and all that good exciting stuff. The funnest part was after my shift I had to (haha had to) shop cuz I don't have a lot of business clothes. Here's what I got: A white jacket, a lilac tank for underneath, a long black skirt, 2 pairs of black pants, a pair of kneehigh sockish nylons. All for $84! The jacket was $60 and I got half off, the tank was $24 and I got half of, and the skirt and both pairs of pants were already on sale for $10 each! I couldn't believe it. Oh and the kneehighs were $4 and I got half off. Considering I worked for 3 hours at $8 an hour, I will have to work for 7.5 more hours in order to pay for what I just bought LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who cares??!?! That's so exciting!So your first 3 days of work will cover your outfits that will last you a helluva lot longer than that!! That's awesome and I'm soooo jealous. Will you buy me underwear? Cuz I think underwear is FAR to expensive but I really need to some new cotton ones. My stash is getting depleted. :P