Thursday, April 12, 2007

Poop story - don't read if you don't want to hear about poop.


This morning Hayden came up to me and said "poop onna potty" and I said "you want to poop on the potty?" and he said "Yeah! Yeah!" which really, doesn't mean much cuz he'll ALSO say "more?" and I'll say "more what?" and he'll say "Yeah! Yeah!" BUT to give him the benefit of the doubt, we whisked off to the bathroom and he said "pants oooofffff" and then "diaper ooooffff" and then he sat on the toilet. He said "penis doooowwnn" and then played with a little bath toy for a few minutes. I was being patient, but reminded him that he wanted to poop on the toilet. After a few minutes I was kinda thinking this had been a false alarm, AND THEN, LO AND BEHOLD, he made his pooping face and he POOPED! YAY HOORAY!! It was then I realized I don't have much experience wiping someone else's bum while they're sitting on a toilet. But I did done good. LOL. Hayden got a lolly pop and I think I should've gotten a gold star too :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! MY! GOD!! I do NOT like Fergie at all and really don't love that song other than when I can bust a move to it in a bar b/c it does have a good beat. BUT!! That Alanis version is bloody amazing! God I still love her. :D Heehee!
PS Hooray for pooping!! I do believe you get a gold star too. And if you want a little wiping advice, don't try and do it while he's still on the toilet. LOL Stand up, hands on floor, bend over kiddo so we can get at this action! ;o)