Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Saturday Night Bath

The Szabbies came over on Saturday afternoon in order to be in town for Sunday morning Brunch with my family and my dad at Cranky Joe's. Jake was working but popped out of the kitchen every once in a while to see us. It was really fun, and a great buffet. The food was expertly prepped :o) And cutest of all was that while I was at the buffet, all the dish labels were in Jake's handwriting.. he's so loveable! I just love him. But back to the night before. I gave the three older kids a bath before bedtime. They had so much fun! And afterward, Anya's hair got soooo curly! It looked like a baby perm!



I thought the kids looked so cute wrapped in their towels, like clothes pegs with kid heads :o)

Hayden is about to pee on the floor in this picture.
Zee Curls...
An awesome shot of Anya and Hayden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I love the bath pics and can just imagine the yummy clean baby smell wafting off all those kids! :D Great giggly pic of Hayden and Anya too!!