Friday, May 11, 2007

Sage's First Movie!

Vanessa and Shane, you guys have been a video movie-making inspirational couple. I (all on my own) finally figured out how to string together all my one minute video clips, and I EVEN (to the probable annoyance of everyone especially certain graphic designers) put on some fashionable titles and effects! Voila! Sage's Movie Debut!



Incidentally, I was impressed with Rachel's video (www.livinginyellowknife.blogspot.com) and how she doesn't put her hands in her mouth or try to grab the spoon while you're feeding her. She's such a civilized baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, your twinky really looks like you. :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously... I want to squish your baby!!! He is such a cutie! Good job on the movie as well! Your talents are endless. :)