Sunday, August 19, 2007

Celebrating Sage being One

Here are some Fotos of the party. It was cloudy to start off, but it warmed up as the afternoon wore on. The sun even came out! But the pool was down to 60 degrees, and no one went in. Rob did use it to cool down the beer tho, so it was put to good use. Hayden and Anya stuck their arms in a lot too, but not to get the beer. It was a great day!

Partiers from Afar
Wendi with Sage and Hayden having hat issues.
Granty Penny
Cheeky Sandy
Elmo cake! Hand crafted by yours truly.
Sage eyeballs the cake.
Munchkins gathering 'round sweet sweet Elmo..
Another munchkin, with similar hat issues. I wanted Rob to stay and be my Garden Gnome, but I was too shy to ask.
Me. Don't look at the greys. I'm obliterating them at the end of August.

Here's Part Won of Sage's party video...



And Here's Part Too




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looks like you had quite a wicked party! I'm so glad so many of your friends and family could make it up, but sad that I couldn't! :( BOO!

The Elmo cake looks awesome. You did a great job!