Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Boo!!

Did I scare you with my new blog look?

Jake carved one of our pumpkins last night, and it turned out really well! It's a ghost from Nintendo's Mario games, in case you didn't know.

I'm studying verbs for school tonight. Here. You can be a part of it. I will now type out the 16 verbs to use with etre (hat) for you, with their participe passes (egoo), without looking.

aller alle (egoo)
rester reste (egoo)
retourner retourne (egoo)
arriver arrive (egoo)
sortir sorti
revenir revenu
devenir devenu
venir venu
entrer entre (egoo)
rentrer rentre (egoo)
mourir mort
naitre (hat) ne (egoo)
partir parti
repartir reparti
tomber tombe (egoo)
verbes pronominaux (reflexive)

As you can see, I have them all quite memorized. I do not, however, know how to get an accent egoo on here. Also I do not know how to spell egoo.

What I do know is that I'm finally done interviews for the full time positions, all 65 of them, and I am VERY thrilled we are finished. Everyone will be notified this week if they were successful or not.

Aaand.. back to French.

let me type out my verbs again to practice.

aller rester retourner arriver sortir revenir devenir venir entrer rentrer mourir naitre (hat) partir repartir tomber verbes pronominaux. Yay me.

5 comments:

Dara said...

Wow-2 in 2 days?! That kick in the pants really worked!!

Anonymous said...

Bien, je suis très impressionné que vous apprenez le français. Je peux dire que vous qui il y a une tonne de travaux hors là-bas qu'exige le bilinguisme, et vous serez un des peu de. Je suis allé pour une évaluation pour prendre quelques classes de français il y a quelques années (j'ai été appelé l'haut-novice) et la femme a dit si je suis d'être réussi à parler de français j'ai besoin de le pratiquer quotidien. Elle a suggéré regardant des canals de télévision français et écouter Canada de Radio. La bonne chance et si vous jamais voulez parler français à l'haut-novice avec moi, me donner un appel !
-vanessa

Anonymous said...

Accent references:
http://webdesign.about.com/od/localization/l/blhtmlcodes-fr.htm

Will they work on your page? Dunno. I will try.

été

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just realized Vanessa used all sorts of accents.... must be tired. :)

Carol
(That previous post was mine too.)

Anonymous said...

ok, weird. The previous post went missing.
C