Tuesday, January 08, 2008

And just like that..

they're in!



Hayden and Sage have officially been accepted into
Cotton Candy Daycare! [sidenote, Mindi would pronounce this with the emphasis on the Candy, whereas I and the rest of the sane world would put the emphasis properly on the Cotton.]



I was expecting a long ordeal with phoning around and leaving messages and begging and pleading and making deals and compromises.. but no! The first two places I called I did have to leave messages because the ladies I had to speak to weren't in, but the third place I called she was there and when I told her the date Sage would be 18 months old, she counted under her breath a little and said "okay" and I said "Okay?" and she said "yep. Someone just gave me notice, and it works out perfectly. We'll have space for both of them." and then I said the words that I figured would dash my elation to the ground "Does it matter that I only need it Tuesdays Wednesdays and Fridays?" and I cringed, waiting for answer. "Nope, that'll be okay." "Really? That's Wonderful!"



I still can hardly believe it. We go meet with them to fill out paperwork and let the boys see the people who'll be caring for them and stuff on January 29th.



Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Carol said...

That's awesome. You must be so relieved. Yay!
Love
C.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Daycare spots are such a timing/luck thing. I'm glad you were lucky.

Btw, I also say "cotton candy" with the emphasis on "candy". That's because it's the right way. Emphasis on "right". ;)

Sarah xo

Anonymous said...

HA! *high fives Sarah* SEEEE?? :P
Oh and PS - Congrats on the daycare. That is goooood news.

Carol said...

Sorry Jennifer,
I say cotton CANDY, too. :)

Love
C.