Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kittens!

Here they are! Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cotton Tail! Three little kittens who've lost their mittens. They kept me awake till 4:30am last night, and made me worry all day because their mom wasn't birthing them yet her water broke and she was having contractions at 12:30am last night... But they were worth it! Gorgeous and two of them completely unlike any kittens I've been around before.

In some of the pictures it's hard to tell what's momma and what's baby because they're all the same colours: white, grey, and tan (dilute calico girl who will be hard-pressed to leave my home, me having a soft spot for dilute calicos), white with grey dalmationy spots (which might turn out to be black as he ages), and an all tan boy. Kitty's back leg is in there, with a tan spot on it the same colour as Tan Boy, so try not to get confused. Oh well. Here they are!!
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Jennifer! They are precious! I can't wait to see the tan boy when he gets bigger!!

Carol said...

Thank you. That was prompt. :) Cute kitties... no I don't want one. No. Really. Well, maybe just one...

No!


(Yes.)

No.




No...?

Hussicots said...

Ah ah ah! You said yes in there! I saw it!