Sunday, May 11, 2008

Puppy!

My mother's day present! We have been trying all day to think of a name for her. Suggestions?

Jake looking possessive and a little scary.
Hayden loves the puppy.
Sage started to get up at the exact second I snapped this picture.
Sage's eyes, close-up.
She was yawning but doesn't it look like she's laughing?
So tiny. They said she was 6 weeks old a few days ago, but the ad said the litter was born April 2nd, which would put 6 weeks on this Wednesday.
The cage we got her is a little large, but I guess it's better to be too big than too small. She fell asleep in there right away.
And Hayden was happy.
After a little nap, she ate some food.
We were facinated.
Cute little thing. She keeps falling asleep. She peed on our carpet once, just after we got home. I had the forethought to remove our new rug for a little while, until she's housebroken. I took her outside a little while later and she peed outside! I gave her lots of praise.

3 comments:

Hussicots said...

So far today she's only had the one accident, peeing every time we take her outside, about once every couple hours. I'm proud of our little No Name!

Carol said...

Awwww, what a cutie pie. OK. We do have to come out to see the puppy. :)

Names, hmmm...

I don't know why, but "Cocoa" keeps springing to mind. Dark chocolate with a little bit of whipped cream.

Or "Cookie" (like an Oreo).

/That's all I've got right now.

Love
C.

Anonymous said...

Aww! She is sooooo adorable! I want to sniff her little head and play with her cheeks. :D PUPPY! WHEE!!!!