Monday, June 23, 2008

MY Garden

My sister put pictures of her garden online today, and I had intended to do the same thing. Great minds think alike, and I'm so happy we are so in tune with each other even though we're 117 kms away.

Neatly wrapped up hose.. killed my tendonitis arms wrestling that thing from its tangled mess into this:
Upper horizontal arrow is my tomato plant, lower two vertical arrows are my watermellon plants. Delvia at work bought the kids pumpkin and watermellon seeds to plant, but Tilly ate them. I replaced 'em with seedlings from the store.
Upper two arrows are the pumpkins. The lowest one is the last watermellon.
My one and only flower that came back from last year. I didn't do flowers again this year. I almost did morning glories, but I think it's too late now.
My lilac that had gotten hit by the weed wacker (mean gardener! fie on you!) CAME BACK! I was so happy. After I noticed it came back my dad gave me a full grown white one, and I planted it alongside this one, which is purple. Hopefully they will mingle and I'll get both colours! Right outside my door!

1 comment:

Carol said...

For some reason, none of the pictures on your blog are showing up. I think it's a blogspot hiccup, but it's kind of cool because all of your picture blurbs together look like a poem. I'll come back later to see the photos.
C.