Wednesday, July 23, 2008

lazy blog post

too tired. it's late. but I feel I must post something. it's been a while.

The cat is spayed. yay! She got in today by pure luck, instead of Sept 2nd that my new regular vet had open.

The dog has her shots. yay! From said new regular vet. rabies and .. uh.. parvo and other stuff.

Jake is spayed and has had his shots. Yay! no just kidding. that was a JOKE.

I love Bob Saget. he had a special on TV from last year. you can youtube it. hillarious. raunchy. rude. crude. hillarious! go to www.youtube.com and search for Bob Saget That Ain't Right. there's a bunch of parts.. watch them. FUNNY STUFF.

my pumpkin plant has huge pumpkin coloured flowers. my watermellon plant has no flowers and 2 of them died. one is left, looking very small, but still growing. my peas popped up and have been staked. steaked? better late than never, right? My tomato plant is robust and flowery.

I made a great banana blueberry raspberry bread yesterday. so good. if you come over (soon) you can have some. raspberry drizzle icing. yes, I said icing. SO GOOD. and a little bit not-very-unhealthy for you, too!

Hayden went to McDonald's Playland today with daycare on the public bus. Kids under 5 ride free. his very first field trip!! awwwwww! The teachers just made them hold hands and no one got run over or ran away or anything. He was telling me about it when he was supposed to be going to sleep. I was singing songs. I encouraged him to talk about his day, because normally he doesn't really talk about his day too much. Even though it meant his bed time was pushed back and the almost-asleep Sage ended up waking up because of it. oh well.

and now I go to bed. maybe after one more piece of banana blueberry raspberry bread with raspberry drizzle icing.... there isn't a LOT of icing... just a small drizzling amount....

4 comments:

Hussicots said...

I should have called the part about the cat getting spayed "good bye ovaries, good bye..."

Carol said...

I want a piece of blueberry raspberry bread with raspberry drizzle icing. Mmm. You could save me a piece, or maybe make me another one, later. You could. I'd let you.

Love
C.

Hussicots said...

sorry, I got your message too late. I ate the last piece today before supper. that's right. BEFORE supper. LOL I can do that because I'm grown up now. But if Jake picks more blueberries I will make another one. oh yes. and the raspberries are right here on the lawn, and the bananas, well, there are easy ways to get a few bananas.

Hussicots said...

bribe a few monkeys..