Friday, October 24, 2008

Blog Blog Blog

I've been AFK (away from keyboard) lately. Well, that's not entirely true. I've been away from BLOG lately.

City of Villains has captured my attention. (Blame could be routed back to Carol, but that would be unfair - BJ was the one who gave me the software). This computer game is played online, and you create your own villain and choose their height, body type, costume, powers, and more, then run around earning enough experience points to progress to the next level where you get MORE powers or more strength with your current powers or ... yah. Online gaming has me hooked. I play several times a week with my sister, and it's so much FUN cuz we meet online and play as a team to beat the REALLY bad guys or the good guys. There are missions which help you earn experience points, or you can just run around the city killing and maiming willy-nilly.

I used to *cough-still-do-cough* yearn with Sean to have super powers. In fact he has a very large intricate and probably super-costly tattoo on his arm of Ice Man from the X men. I wonder if he knows about this game? I should email him...

1 comment:

Carol said...

No no, no blame accepted here. You play of your own accord. :P