Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hacked

Carol is the sweetest sister in all the land. Oh how I love her. She is the bestest. And the kindest most nicest girl you ever met. I think I will give her all my favourite things, I love her that much. But not my computer, because it is sick, and at the computer hospital, and so I can't actually blog myself, I have to get her to do it. Carol, could you write me a blog note please? Something that says how I can't actually do anything computerish until it's fixed, and make it sound like I'm writing it please? Here's my login and password...

Carol playing with a hairdo from the show "Avatar." Isn't she cute?



2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Jennifer, I think YOU are the nicest sister around. I sure hope you can use this large cash donation I'm giving you, to show you how much I love you. Please don't give me all your favorite things, I have enough of my own. Just knowing you is enough. Being related to you is so special and awesome, I can hardly contain my happiness!!

Love
ABCDE

MC said...

Carol, you are frickin HILARIOUS!! HAHAH! Love it! And the hair is friggin ADORABLE btw! :D