Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cookie Party

Well I can't make my blog align left, so you'll have to bear with it.

I went to an awesome cookie party today. There were games and I won "how many candies in the moose jar container" and two rounds of card bingo so got peanut brittle and a little snowman chocolate bar thingy. We had a yummy pot-luck and I was very happy with all the cookie exchanges. I'm so ready to party now!

I told Carol she's crafty enough, she should make her own snowman sleeves. Here's the one I got:



The baked chicken thighs I made. Mmmmm!


The assembly line-up. 10 dozen cookies with fiddley details = way too much work and 45 mins late to the party. Dang. I have a suggestion for anyone making 10 dozen cookies: DON'T MAKE HIGHLY DETAILED COOKIES!! I asked myself several times why on earth I didn't make chocolate chip.


The only thing I didn't put in the picture were the peanut butter squares because the box was over by Jake and I forgot it, and I didn't put the doubles in that I have. I have doubles of the macaroons, peanut butter squares, and the tin of toffee and chocolate chip cookies (she cheated tho, used pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough and added toffee chips!! an expensive way to make life easier I guess..)

I'll share some with you if you come over.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Your cookies look awesome! I'll go to a cookie party with you any time. :)

Love
C.

Hussicots said...

ok. how 'bout now?