Saturday, July 03, 2010

Back By Popular Demand

I'm back to blogging! Lookit!

I have been laid up and unable to blog for quite some time, the story I hope to relate to you soon or in parts.

I would first like to begin by saying that I had fresh blueberries and yogurt last night and it was delicious! Jake and the boys went blueberry picking on Canada day and got some really nice tasty berries. The boys picked and ate, Jake picked and brought home. Nothing like fresh blueberries.

So here's why I couldn't blog. I went for surgery on May 17th to have an RNY gastric bypass. There were complications and I didn't get out of the hospital for 3 weeks and 2 days. I'm recouperating now at home, but it takes a lot out of me to sit up straight, so I don't like "wasting" my limited time at the computer. I'm getting better and better though, so hopefully blogging will be part of my regime again on a regular basis.

We're off to the grocery store now though, and I'm excited to try out one of those scooter thingies for the first time. LOL Watch out other customers!

I'll write more soon I promise.

No comments: