Friday, August 04, 2006

Breech

Well Huss #4 is officially breech. I will be trying some things to get baby to turn over, like drinking a gallon of water a day, walking a lot, doing handstands under water, all things a website suggested doing. The extra water will increase the amount of amniotic fluid, providing more room for baby to be able to flip, walking massages the baby and possibly jiggles it into position, and the under water handstands.. um.. just sounds like a lot of fun actually :o) My midwife said she'll be setting up a consultation with an OB on Monday. Hopefully the baby will turn before a scheduled C-Section has to happen.

VANESSA! WAHHH!! I don't think it's going to turn out that I have this baby on August 27th. That makes me sad.

On a lighter note, I drew eyebrows on Hayden this afternoon.

No comments: