Thursday, August 03, 2006

Day Three

Hayden's sleeping update: Last night he slept most of the night in his own bed. At 5:30am I heard his cute little stomping feet come into our room, and he crawled into bed with us. He didn't even cry! I don't mind a few hours of sleeping with him. And I did miss him.

I saw the midwife today. The baby's heartbeat was still really high, like up near my sternum. I'm going for an ultrasound tomorrow to check the baby's position. If it's not head down, she said she would then consult an obstetrician and a C-section may possibly be scheduled. That is exactly what I do not want at ALL. I'm scared, but hopefully the ultrasound will show good things. I know I shouldn't waste time worrying about it until I have to (if at all), but.. but.. but.. that's easier said than done. The ultrasound is tomorrow at 3pm. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: