Friday, August 18, 2006

It's a Boy!


Carol here...

Let's all welcome Sage Huss into the world! He was born yesterday, Aug 17, at 2:47 pm by c-section. He is 8lbs, 8 oz, and has the cutest dark hair you ever saw. He's also really tall. 22 inches, I think. I'll have to double check that, but he's looooonng. :)

Jennifer is doing well and is in good spirits, and is thankful she only had a local instead of the general anaesthetic. Today she even got up and walked around the bed. She has to stay in the hospital until Saturday night or Sunday morning, most likely. Thanks to all for the calls and good wishes! I'll post a few more details later, when I get a minute.

Love to all,
Carol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...He has the same dark hair as Lacey the dog!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the Huss family! I think it's wonderful that Hayden has a new little brother. Love to all, I can't wait to see more photos. He is a beautiful baby!
Love Vanessa, Shane and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Oohhh YAY! Look at that cute little baby head of soft, fuzzy hair! Hooray for new baby Sage! Welcome! Congrats Jennifer, Jake, Hayden and all aunties, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc. :)