Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Babyectomy

Well if I wanna eat anything else until dinner time tomorrow, I have 7 minutes in which to do so before the cut-off time. I can't believe that tomorrow is here already. I just ate leftover salmon with long grain and wild rice mix from tonight's supper. Our friends Teri Mai and Craig came over for dinner and Texas Hold'em poker. Last time Teri Mai won. Tonight, I won! The boys consider themselves to be "really great players" and yet they haven't won a game. Hmm. That's puzzling. Heh heh. I guess the old adage "Girls RULE, Boys DROOL" is correct. Both times we've played it's been Teri Mai and me head to head for the championship too. So yay for us! Seriously tho, it was awesome that they came over, because it really took my mind off being nervous or scared about tomorrow. And then shortly after they left, Carol and BJ and Anya arrived, further distracting me from thinking scary thoughts. I think I will be ok. I know I will be ok. I am positive I will be ok.

This will be my last blog for a few days. I don't know exactly when I'll be back online, but maybe I'll get someone to pop in and post a little note regarding what kind of baby we get. Cuz that's the point of all this, isn't it.

Love to you, straight from my heart.

No comments: