Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lost Weight?

I checked my weight today and I've lost 7 pounds. What? I said I lost 7 pounds. That's weird. Jake said I lost 7 lbs of tears because I cried a lot today. I can still feel the baby kicking and moving, so I know it's still in there. The other day at the anaesthesiologist consult, a nurse weighed me, and their scale said I was 7 lbs less than the week before on the usual scale I use, but I just attributed the discrepancy to it being a different scale. I have my last prenatal midwife appointment on Tuesday, and I will be sure to let them know. I haven't changed my eating habits that I'm aware of, although I've noticed an increase in ice-cream since they had a sale on Bryers Double Churned at Food Basics a week or so ago... mmmm mmmm good!

No comments: