Thursday, August 10, 2006

Preparation

Well good morning everyone. I've not blogged in a few days. Did you miss me? (thousands of people cheer "YES! JENNIFER WE MISSED YOU!!")

This morning I'm off to a pre-admission clinic for the anaesthesiologist to.. um.. do something.. uh, not sure what, but they said to bring a book. I hope they're not going to practice putting epidural needles in my back *shudder*. They told me to bring all the medication and vitamins I'm taking, also not to fast. If they do bloodwork, the bruise from last week's bloodwork is still there. Maybe I can take a picture of it for you. It used to be in the shape of a heart, yesterday it looked like Australia, and today, well, you be the judge.

Anyhoodle, I should get going. I will update again this afternoon, after my midwife's appointment.

Love to all, me.

No comments: