Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hayden in the Woods

Hayden and his daddy went for a long walk in the woods behind my parent's house this afternoon. Here are a lot of photos of the event. Is it just me or is Hayden the cutest 20 month old boy around?

Hayden was so tired that on the way home he fell asleep on Jake's shoulders. That being unsafe, Jake ended up carrying him home cradled in his arms the rest of the looong way back while Hayden enjoyed his lovely outdoor travelling nap. When Jake came into the living room where Sage, Gramma and I were waiting, Hayden looked so cute asleep in his arms. I wish I coulda gotten a picture of his little wee face as he woke up. Oh well. Poor Jake's arms.. so very sore!

Hayden "Elvis" Huss

Jake said Hayden was really keen on eating those long stalks of grass.

I do the mash! the monster mash!

Posing

Beautiful scenery

Look how cute he is! With those big ole feet...

Hayden pretends to pick blueberries (they're out of season now, just a few stragglers left) Another cute photo with a great background.
Hayden in the Wild Wild Woods.

No comments: