Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday Sept 9th

Happy Birthday Penny and Sabrina!

Last night I noticed that Hayden's getting a fifth molar. No wonder he's so drooly!

Jake killed a huge spider that was *shudder* crawling across my breastfeeding pillow while I was breastfeeding. I never saw it, just Jake's blurry self as he leapt across the room and smacked one of Hayden's books down on me. I said "ouch! My incision!" because he was pushing down really hard on one end of it. He didn't let up, which was odd, I thought. Then he threw the pillow on the ground and stood on the book he was using to crush the spider. He said "I'm sorry but there was a spider crawling on you." When he lifted the book, for a split second I looked at the spider, and then closed my eyes very quickly. HUGE does NOT describe it. Ok well it does. Now we both have heebie jeebies.

Here are some cute photos of my darling second son. (That'll get my mind off the spider.)

No comments: