Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hannah Marie Daze

My cousins Chris and Wendi had a baby on Wednesday! [Chris is the oldest cousin on my mother's side. He's the first son of the second daughter of my grandmother.] Hannah was born at 12:45am and was 8 lbs 7 oz, 19 inches long. Tonight they had a Meet and Greet for the fam, and I went with Hayden and Sage. (Jake had worked all day and was too tired to attend.) Wendi has another daughter from her first marriage, Meghan, who's in grade 8 - and such a proud older sister too! I forgot to bring my camera to the party, so I don't have any photos until someone else emails me some. I'm sure you'll see her soon. The funny thing was that Sage looks humongous next to her! Even tho she was only one ounce lighter than Sage at birth, she looked sooo impossibly tinier than him. It's hard to believe Sage was practically the same size just a few short months ago. Hannah has lots of light brownish reddish blond hair, gorgeous wee face, and a perfectly shaped head. She has very long fingers, and as Wendi described them, a "bouquet of toes". I thought that was very lovely and poetic :o)

Our congratulations to the new addition! You done good. Can't wait to have play dates with her and Sage!

No comments: