Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat.

Christmas is coming and all I can think about is that I have to really buckle down and eat more healthily. Higher amounts of protein at meals, no sugar, no carbs by themselves. Can I give this to myself for Christmas? I want to say that I definitly can. Part of me screams "no! I love the bad stuff too much!" I wish that part of me would shut up. It's good timing to start right now because all the Flakey's are gone, and all I have to do is not buy more. That cream inside them tho really knows my name. I can have a tiny bowl of icecream after supper, but after this tub is gone, I will not get more. Also I'm going to see if I can stop all eating by 8pm. My cousin who's advising me said when she was in weight-loss-mode she stopped eating at 5pm. I don't think that's reasonable for me at the beginning of my journey, but I think 8pm is a still a challenge, but a do-able one.

I started doing this way of eating last November, and lost 18 lbs over Christmas and into January, but I was pregnant and the thought of all that meat all the time was nauseating and I had to stop. This time I will stick with it!

So now I'm off to make my eggs for breakfast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please put a penny in the old man's hat.
(If you haven't got a penny then a ha'penny'll do.)