Friday, November 24, 2006

Slacker

Lately I haven't posted a lot. Maybe it's got something to do with the Wii? Well whatever it is, I shouldn't be neglecting my trusty blog.

Things that have happened in the past few days:

1) Tuesday my dad thought he had a heart attack but thank goodness it turned out to be fibromyalgia in his chest wall. Still very painful, and I spent the day with him in Emerg. on Tuesday. He's feeling much better now.

2) Tuesday night I attended a focus group that concerned Bell Aliant, the name of Bell now everywhere in Ontario except Toronto through Kingston to Ottawa and also everywhere in Quebec except Montreal. It has been the name of Bell in the Maritimes for a few years now. They wanted to know our thoughts on the name change, but no one really knew what it was, and it happened 10 months ago! Anyway it was kinda interesting and I got paid $65 for it. Plus coffee and cookies. Whoopie!

3) Wednesday Jake went to work and I played Wii in between caring for the kids.

4) Thursday Jake didn't work and we both played Wii all day.

5) Today was Friday and we were supposed to have a friend over, but sadly we slipped her mind and so we spent the day playing Wii. Jake did clean the carpet in the living room in preparation for his parent's visit next week. Hayden and I ate spaghetti for supper (sauce courtesy of Auntie Penny via my parents - It was great Pen!).

And now you're all up to speed.

No comments: