Saturday, November 11, 2006

whups sorry

In my last post I asked for snow three times. And now this is what we got last night and today:




At first I didn't want to open the door and let a draught in, but then I realized how silly it would look to have a picture with screen in the way. Then I had to laugh because right after I took these pictures, I came on the computer and checked my friend's blog (http://livinginyellowknife.blogspot.com) and she wrote about taking pictures of the snow and how she leans out her door to do it LOL which is exactly what I did for the second picture. Ahh great minds think alike, eh?

I apologize for bringing on the snow, but really, I'm glad! I can't wait for sledding and snowball fights and building a fort in the snow with Hayden. Last winter he didn't walk yet, so couldn't enjoy the winter as much. We did sit him in a snowbank once, but since he didn't have boots, I didn't want him to crawl around. We're lucky because the snowplough leaves a big mound of snow in the yard next to our house, so Anya and Carol have already promised to come over and sled on it, once it's big enough. Hayden will have a ball! I hope.

This is the first winter in a long time that I am not anxious for something. Last year I was a big ball of anxiety since I had to return to work after a year off, and the year before I was a big ball of anxiety since I was about to have my first baby. I'll be off work, with two great little babies, and a caring adoring husband who loves me. Who could ask for anything more? Maybe a little visit from Jake's mom, that's what! I don't want to say too much just in case it doesn't pan out, but it is looking rather promising that Linda may be coming up for a visit possibly! That would be so awesome.

No comments: