Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Churchy Christmas

Last night we took the kids to see our friend Teri Mai sing in her church choir's Christmas Performance. It was really good! Hayden loved the music. I stood him on the pew next to me so he could see. He only got a little distracted towards the end, and played with a hymn book until he almost bonked the lady in front of him on the head. Then he played with some little envelopes that were supplied - a much safer toy. Sage slept for about 20 minutes but then woke up and cried, needing to be fed. Jake took him into the hallway and we both had to laugh because the usher closed all the doors to the auditorium cuz Sage was crying so hard. I ran into a bunch of friends from work: Katie, Sam, Sylvie and her son, and Elaine the nurse. It really put me back into the Christmas mood. I love a year with three Christmasses!

Hayden in his tie on the pew
Sage 'reading' the program
Teri Mai greets us before the show
There's Sylvie and her son! Hi!
The choir sang beautifully
The whole choir, some wise men, an angel, Mary, Joseph, and some other people.

My cute little guy in his snowman tie.
My cute little guy in his snowman tie making a Very Happy Face.
After the show, I took off his cute snowman tie and he got into his pajamas and new robe from Auntie Erica.
This was yesterday. Hayden had sat right on top of his new Pooh Bear to watch Sesame Street.
Hayden Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen and lovely family,
So great to see you and the happy fam.
I see Jen in Sage & what an awesome name!
Love,
Cindy