Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sage's Tummy Time

Ever inspired by his very northern and strong friend Rachel (born almost six months ago in Yellowknife NWT) Sage decided to push himself up on one elbow during his tummy time this evening. I didn't get a picture of the main event, because I wasn't holding the camera when he did it, but I did get some cute shots afterward. I had hoped he would do it again. He didn't. And then he cried. One day, Sage, one day.





In other news, we have an appointment with a female pediatrician who's taking new patients! It's not till the end of January, but I'm glad to explore new medical options for my kids. Our current doctor has so many patients, you're lucky if you get 3 minutes with him after a 90 minute wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel likes being a big sister to her little bro in Sudbury. Go Sage! He is doing really well, and will be catching up to her in no time!
Love Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Sage is looking more grown up already, and he looks a lot like Hayden in these photos!

Love Sarah