Friday, December 22, 2006

Sickies

Hayden and I are sick. So are Carol and Anya. We must've picked up a germ and shared it around on Saturday. Hayden is way worse than I am. He's got a terrible cough that makes him gag and then puke every once in a while. It's grand. I did pre-3rd-Christmas shopping yesterday so we'd be fully stocked with food while the stores are all closed and when I came home Hayden had missed me so much he came to sit with me on the couch and promptly fell asleep. I was holding Sage at the time, who also had fallen asleep. Jake thought we looked cute so took our picture. I like how I look better in the first picture, but Hayden's little round sleeping face in the second picture was irresistable and I had to post it as well.



Here's to hoping the 3 minutes of breastfeeding a day that I am still able to get into him will allow Sage to aquire the antibodies to this cold and he won't get sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both of these pics. All 3 of you look so cute and cuddly! Hayden looks nice and peaceful and Sage is SO adorably chubby! I want to squeeze your baby! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.