Friday, December 22, 2006

Today I was bored and a sick 2 year old doesn't have much energy so there wasn't much running around after him, so I folded all the clean laundry, and, MORE IMPORTANTLY, put it away too.. heh heh. Also I dressed Sage in some cool clothes left over from Hayden's babyhood. (Incidentally those overalls are too tight after he eats. I've put them away again. Hopefully the next baby who wears them [Robbie? TwinA or TwinB? Some other kid?] will not be as.. er.. um.. thick.

Doesn't his head look like it's on crooked? hehehe

Showing off his new "grab it and put it in my mouth" move.
My baby loves me.
From inside the crib, Sage's Baby Einstein Turtle.
Aww there's sick Hayden coming to see what's going on in the crib.

I typed this earlier today: Right now as I type, Hayden is handing me Mega Blok pieces and a large tower is starting to form beside the computer. Did I mention that Auntie Carol and Uncle BJ gave him a box of 200 Mega Bloks? It's huge! Oh he's gone away now. Now there is no excuse, I am simply playing with large leggo by myself. What fun! And who was the smartie who made leggo bigger so you don't accidentally step on a teeny tiny piece of it? As kids my sister and I had a big ice-cream bucket filled with leggos, but we were never allowed to play with them because of an unfortunate incident our mother had with a piece hidden in the shag carpet and she stepped on it. As a mother, I have also stepped on a small toy, and I now understand her pain. But dammit! Leggo was fun! Well good thing they made it bigger.
Incidentally, Hayden of No Naps who usually lives here was replaced today by Hayden of Three Naps. One of which was two hours. Poor little guy. He didn't even protest when I rubbed Vicks on his chest before bed. THANK GOODNESS HE'S TWO! You can't put vapo-rub on a kid under 2. Jake went out to buy a humidifier tonight so that'll help the poor guy also.

No comments: