Friday, January 26, 2007

2000th visitor?

OK so if you're the 2000th visitor, there will be no prizes, no parade, no gift bag. But what there will be is hooplah! large font! excitement!

so check back and see if you're the one! Only 15 more to go as of this moment!

Isn't this exciting?

And doesn't it seem that the second thousand went by a LOT quicker than the first thousand? It's like that with Hayden and Sage too. Sage turned 5 months old in the snap of my fingers, but with Hayden it seemed to take forever till he turned turned 4 months old. (At 4 months you can stop boiling the bottles, nipples, and water, also we started Hayden on solids at 4 months.)

Did I tell you guys I started feeding Sage solids? He's had rice cereal and oatmeal cereal so far. Oh yes now I remember. I said he didn't spit it out. Well he only sometimes doesn't spit it out. Other times I have to hover the spoon by his lips to catch it, and tip the food back in 4 or 5 times before it goes down the back way. heh heh.

No comments: