Monday, January 22, 2007

Family Photos

I haven't put up any photos in a while, so here you go. Sage is so big now, he's got less than 2 pounds to go before he outgrows his carseat. We're going to get Hayden a carseat that converts to a booster that he'll use till he's 8 years old and give Sage the one Hayden is currently using. It's good till 30 lbs rear-facing and up to 40 lbs forward facing. They can face forward only after they turn one, so their necks will be developed enough to keep their heads attached in case of an accident. Ew it sounds really gross when you say it out loud like that. Sage's current car seat only goes up to 20 lbs, and last we checked at the beginning of January he was 18 lbs 2 oz. Better hurry up! Those clothes he's wearing are 6-12 month shirt, 12 month pants, and size 2 Nikes (thank you Auntie Cybil!). Nothing is terribly big, as you can see. Not how you'd expect them to fit on a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY. Jake was in the background holding him up, but he didn't want to be part of this photo, so I smudged him out. heh heh. I'm all gangster-talking now. Huah. Ok back to the pictures...


A close-up of the terribly cute Nikes. They fit really well. I found shoes on Hayden either never stayed on his chubby little feet, or else I couldn't get his chubby little feet into them.
Cutie pie in his big-boy overalls (size 3, shirt is a 4)

An artistic photo of Sage. I love his expression, but he was wiggling around trying to get his soother into his mouth, so it's a little blurry. I don't care, I like it anyway.
I think I can get this in my mouth if I try hard enough....Yep, it's in.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that first pic where you smudged Jake out looks really funny. :P And I too like the blurry artistic photo of Sage. He's a cutie!!