Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Roxy Roller

Today Sage rolled from his stomach back onto his back for the first time! Jake had changed his diaper on the floor in the middle of the living room, and afterward he rolled onto his tummy, paused just a moment, then kept going! He ended up in front of me by the couch. What a cutsie way of travelling! A dizzy way as well. Also he's beginning to sit by himself for longer and longer periods. And by periods, I mean anywhere between 10 and 45 seconds. He's so big now, he's wearing 12 month and some 18 month clothes. He's catching up to Hayden FAST. It seems like I just put these things away, and I'm dragging them out again. His beautiful striped coat is almost too small, it's size 6-9 months, but luckily made larger because A) it's a coat and B) it's from the Children's Place, which tends to have larger sizes. Walmart clothes tend to be smaller. It's really odd. Carol's got a six-month outfit that pretty much fits the twins (keep in mind they haven't hit 6 lbs yet), and I've seen outfits by different companies that are labelled the same size, but are DRASTICALLY different in length/girth. Why is there no standard for kids clothes? If you go into one store and buy a size 8 dress (HAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!! When would I be buying a size 8 dress???!!!?? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!) wait, now I've lost my train of thought.


did I mention I was tired?


something about clothes...


maybe I'll just go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adult clothes are no different. I can go in 3 different stores and come out with 3 different sized pairs of jeans. It's a pain in the ass. 'Cept when you get that one skinny pair. Just hope it was the LAST store you went into, not the first! :D

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!