Saturday, February 17, 2007

Six Months Old

Guess who just turned six months old? Little tiny 21 pound Sage! He's almost 28 inches long, cutting two bottom teeth and miserable, also he's just entering his 6-month growth spurt so is hungry all the time.

The new literature says not to introduce solids to babies till they're six months old, so I haven't been very consistant with giving him food food so far. Besides rice and oatmeal cereal, he's had sweet potatos, pears, and bananas. He loves those pureed foods! He actually laughed when I gave him pears. I guess pear is a happy food. We used to have a pear tree when I was a little kid, so they've always had a sweet spot in my heart.

Pictures to follow. He's still asleep, and since he's had a couple rough nights I don't want to disturb him.

shhhhh Happy Half Birthday, Sage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! It's very clean and easy to read. Also congrats to Sage for turning 6 months old! He has now surpassed Rachel in weight, who is around 20lbs now. I think she's slowed down a bit over the last month.
I also loved seeing the shower pics! Carol looks great and Sage and Hayden are little cuties!
Love Vanessa