Monday, April 16, 2007

Domestic Jennifer

Lookit what I did. I not only planted some spinach seeds that I'd forgotten the other day, but I made Sugar Cookies too! AND didn't even wimp out on the decorating-them step. Which I was going to do, but then they looked so plain and lonely... I had to dress 'em up.

So here they are, enjoy. (Although we'll probably enjoy them a lot more than you.)

I think the middle guy in the top row is wearing a Richard Simmons' outfit. And two of 'em aren't wearing pants at all by mistake.. hehehe, opps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look YUMMY!
PS Love the Richard Simmons! :P

Anonymous said...

You ARE a Domestic Diva! So impressive, and now I feel like baking up a batch of cookies to decorate too. First gardening, then baking like Martha, what's next, I ask?