Monday, April 16, 2007

Hayden the Wonder Kid

On Friday while Jake was at work, I was putting Sage down for a nap. While doing so, Hayden not only found the camera, he turned it on and took a picture. I'd thought I heard the little bleedle-beep of the camera being turned on, but I was SURE what he was doing when in the next couple of seconds I heard the shutter sound effect. Lucky for me Sage was out, so I was able to go right away and check on Haydo. Here's his masterpiece. Not bad for his very first photo! Not even blurry.

And now I can see why kids think mothers have eyes in the backs of their heads. You have to get good at discerning what a kid is doing by the sounds he or she is making if you can't see them. Also of note: an unseen kid playing silently needs to be checked on immediately.

No comments: