Monday, May 14, 2007

Jake here for my debut post. OK so I have to name Lacey as Sudbury's Strongest Dog. I had put her out on her lead line this afternoon and while the Szabicots were here (after Jennifer went to work) BJ looks outside and said "is that another dog" so I jump up and look and it was Lace free from her line. So I go and get the usual two hot dogs to lure her back to me. When I got her back I see she doesnt have her chain on, so I asked BJ if he would see if it was attached to her lead line and it wasn't. After getting Lace inside I found her collar near her line broken. See Kitty had been outside at the time and I guess she was just trying to be with and play with kitty that the muscle head just pulled so much that she snapped the link. Thats my Lace just muscles wrapped in fur, ya gotta love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahah! That's hilarious. I can just see her bulging at the bit to play with the oh-so-free Kitty! So unfair, isn't it Lace? Those cats get all the luck!