Saturday, August 11, 2007

Charged Online



Our Wii is finally playing others online with Mario Strikers Charged. A soccer game that comes with all of the fun and creativity of the Mario franchise. What I like is that it's not a serious sports game, there are shells flying, banana peels to slip on, and the great megastrikes with the team captains. And online play is great, you can play friends or just random people in ranked matches. What's better then playing strangers across the World in soccer? (I personally haven't won an online match yet but I'm slowly getting better) With monthly rankings and always someone to play against online I see long lasting appeal for Mario Strikers Charged.

Signed,

Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love everything Mario. That looks and sounds like so much fun. I've yet to have the Wii experience, but it seems like a blast! Go kick butt!