Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Finally I have the time and gumption to get the pictures off my camera and onto my blog.

Just after we set up the Christmas tree, Sage went behind it and got "stuck" behind the prickly branches.


Ahh he's finally able to get free!
"I decree My Birthday and Christmas Eve to be The Happiest Day Ever!"
Christmas Eve was the Racicot "christmas day" full of presents and turkey and love. My dad gave his brood (all 9 of us) themed presents of gold. He's helping Hayden to open his.
Anya supervises in case there's an emergency requirement for her to start helping unwrap.
A beautiful shot of the Szabbies and Hayden and my dad's new tree, which I just love.
Elora examines a ribbon.
Only Elora aware a picture is being taken.
Smiles for Mommy.
Grampa and Sage share a moment. They had been sitting together nicelier than this, Sage is on his way out of the chair at this moment.
Anya and Dhara explore Sage's new tunnel.
I seem to remember a similar pose Anya had in a black and white grainy kind of photo... when she was a lot younger of course.
Hayden heads in to see what's going on.
Matching pajamas onna couch.
Hayden's Birthday Cake. Those are the duckies from the cake of his baby shower.
Elora takes a moment after supper to taste a toy.
Three generations of weirdos.
The cake is lit, we're singing.
Hayden blows out the candles.
Yay for Hayden!
Mowing down some cake.
That blob of icing on the table cloth was for later. Hayden went by and licked it off just before we went home.
December 25th and Santa had been past our house during the night.
Notice our tree only has decorations on the top half. And the presents are hiding the broken branches that Hayden fell on and bent. The angel had fallen off so many times we were tired of putting it back on. Our dismal tree was taken down boxing day.
My dad in his new sweater, Hayden playing with toys, Jake unwinding some infuriating wires to free another toy from its packaging.
Joyous mayhem is Christmas Morning.
See the joy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love all these family fun pics from your Xmas celebrations. The twins are getting so big already! And Hayden is starting to lose his baby looks, in case you haven't seemed to notice! LOL

Carol said...

I just realized Daddy and I have the same sweater.