Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday

It's been a long week. This was my first full week back after only working part time in January. It was stressful. I was literally able to feel my blood pressure rising to uncomfortable levels, especially Wednesday, Thursday, and today, when some comminication problems interdepartmentally caused various degrees of furiousness in myself. But I don't want to think about it any more. I would much rather think about something else.

Like my BIRTHDAY! There are only 19 days left until my birthday, if anyone is counting, and I know you all are.


If anyone is getting me a present (not that I'm expecting any) the following is a list of things I would like:



  • a set of poker chips (check - Thank You Daddy!)

  • Wii Karaoke American Idol game (pretty sure Jake is getting this for me)

  • large non-stick good quality frying pan

  • stripey socks (not too polyestery feeling)

  • a vehicle from this century (preferably a mini-van)

  • a kick in the pants towards getting a massage (which I'm covered for but never schedule for myself)

  • money for a new hairdo

  • a bed pillow

  • new shoes for work (my current pair are pretty ratty)

  • friends that love me

  • family that loves me

  • a trip for four to Virginia Beach, VA

3 comments:

Dara said...

Why Virginia Beach? Trying to re-live the highschool trip? It was pretty fun back then!

Hussicots said...

Jake's parents moved to Virginia Beach a little after we got married (which will be 5 years in April). We went down to see them in June of 06, when I was 7 1/2 months preggo with Sage. The car ride was murder, but the visits were so good, it was totally worth it. And the city was more fun than I'd even remembered from our school trip!

Anonymous said...

I also need a new good quality frying pan and would like a new hairdo.

Oh, and friends that love you. You get that from me. CHECK!